Ohio's Economy is growing. Use our Careers in Demand to find which positions have the most openings and are the fastest growing. Once you find a career or industry which suits you, follow our 4-step career path. 1.) Find out about yourself, including your interests, skills, experiences, and personality traits. 2.) Use what you know about yourself to explore potential occupations. 3.) Get the education and experience you need to pursue your goals. 4.) Get started in your career through internships, co-ops, and your first full-time job in your chosen profession.
Use the links below to identify and achieve your career goals.
- Take skill assessments to find careers that match your personality!
- Search for occupations and career pathways in various industries.
- Find out about industries and careers that are in high demand in Ohio.
- Find out more information about returning to finish a degree if you have been away from college for a while.
- Find out how internships and co-ops give you real-world experience and lead to jobs.
- Hear from college students about what college means to their careers.
- Find a career technical, professional or vocational school near you.
- Explore options for certificate programs.